Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/01/28 16:42:55 UTC

2.1.4 release.....

Unless someone objects fairly quickly, I'm planning to do the 2.1.4 builds
either tomorrow or friday morning.     Thus, speak up now and/or get any
remaining patches in asap.   :-)

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: 2.1.4 release.....

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Dan,

Please merge down the Aegis nested map fix.

--benson

Re: 2.1.4 release.....

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Re: 2.1.4 release.....

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

I will take care the merging work :)

Cheers,

Willem

Re: 2.1.4 release.....

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Dan,

Daniel Kulp schrieb:
> On Thursday 29 January 2009 2:46:19 am Christian Schneider wrote:
>
>> Hi Dan,
>>
>> I have found the cause of the issue
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2008. Can you give me a day to
>> fix this for 2.1.4?
>>

> Not a problem.   Let me know when it's fixed.
>
> Thanks!
> Dan
>

>> Greetings
>>
>> Christian
>>
>> Daniel Kulp schrieb:
>>
>>> Unless someone objects fairly quickly, I'm planning to do the 2.1.4
>>> builds either tomorrow or friday morning.     Thus, speak up now and/or
>>> get any remaining patches in asap.   :-)

--

Christian Schneider
---
http://www.liquid-reality.de