Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vadim Kimlaychuk <Va...@Elion.ee> on 2014/12/08 18:39:32 UTC

XenServer 6.2: Other 64 bit template

Hello all,

            I have previously set up XenServer cluster under CS and registered FreeBSD under „Other 64 bit“ template. It worked fine in PV mode.
            Now I have stand-alone XenServer and can’t launch the same set up for FreeBSD manually. Can someone who is using XenServer under CS create VM from default „Other 64 bit“ template and print out „xe vm-param-list uuid=$VM-UUID“ ?? I would be very thankful for this output. It seems default templates are different.

Regards,

Vadim Kimlaychuk