Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/21 08:53:40 UTC

Apache Camel 3.14.4 and 3.18.0 releases

Hi

I think it would be good to get a new set of releases out in July.
We could maybe start with 3.14.4 as it gives us a little bit more time to
finish up for 3.18 LTS.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Apache Camel 3.14.4 and 3.18.0 releases

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Sorry if I was not really active in the last weeks, but I'm moving home and
I'm a bit tired.

Hope to get back to work on Camel soon.

Thanks for all the hard work to all!

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

We are ready to build the release.
Good luck.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Green-light from my side. Thanks.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I don't know much about CXF, but if there's something I can do to help,
please let me know.

In the meantime, I'll continue w/ the usual last minute cleanups and
polishments.

Kind regards

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Peter,

I just sent out the vote email. Sorry for the delay, I didn't see your
message earlier and didn't have time to build before the weekend.

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Peter Palaga <pp...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Peter Palaga <pp...@redhat.com>.