Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stanislav <sk...@inet.hr> on 2006/02/06 13:24:54 UTC

Session time out

Hi!

I'm using Struts 1.2.7 and JBoss 4.0.3 and I'm having by default session time out set to 30min. Is
there any way to change this value to 1-2 hours?

Also how can I monitor how many user's are logged into system, because i don't know what action
class is called after session is timed out. Right now i write user into db after logging into
system, a delete him from db after user is logged out, but i don't know if user "catch" session time
out.

Tnx,
Stanislav

[OT] Re: Session time out

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.
Stanislav wrote:
> I'm using Struts 1.2.7 and JBoss 4.0.3 and I'm having by default session time out set to 30min. Is there any way to change this value to 1-2 hours?

web.xml:
<session-config>
  <session-timeout>120</session-timeout>
</session-config>
> [...] i don't know if user "catch" session time out.

HttpSessionListener