Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ROSSEL Olivier <ol...@airbus.com> on 2002/12/05 18:22:48 UTC

Pass a ActionForward via the session.

I wish to pass an ActionForward to an action via the session.
Is it possible?

Action1 has several forward available.
It saves on ein the session.

Action2 retrieves this forward from the session, and use it
to forward there.

---cut here---

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain
privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have
received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Security Notice: all e-mail, sent to or from this address, may be
accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system management and
security reasons. This access is controlled under Regulation of
Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Lawful Business Practises.

Re: Pass a ActionForward via the session.

Posted by Mark <ma...@libero.it>.
Sorry i didn't read close enough

If you have a whole bunch of forwards defined for action 1 you could have
some logic in you servlet that selects the forward you want to run.

If(session.getAttribute("jism").equals("rancid")) {
    return fire up the forward with another action defined...
}
Etc..

Hope this is more usful..

Cheer mark