Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/08/21 21:40:31 UTC

Updating the WebSite for 2.0.1

Hernan,

Oh mighty purveyor of Confluence shtuffes.  Can you update our
website for downloads of 2.0.1...looks like its had time to bake and
we're good to go.  (So long as Donald doesn't find a security
problem ;-P )

Re: Updating the WebSite for 2.0.1

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
yup, it will be great if we can apply some sort of template to make it look more like the rest of the site (css, footer, banners, etc)

We should also keep one set of javadocs for each release of G, kinda the same thing we do for the xmlschemas. thoughts?

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Hernan,

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 8/25/07, Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>    What do others feel?

Exclude'em.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Updating the WebSite for 2.0.1

Posted by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
   I think we should exclude these packages (some coming from
applications) from the docs:
org.apache.geronimo.console.*
checkbox
colors
compressionFilters
dates
error
examples
filters
jsp2.examples
jsp2.examples.el
jsp2.examples.simpletag
listeners
num
org.apache.geronimo.welcome

org.openejb.test.simple.cmp
org.openejb.test.simple.sfsb
org.openejb.test.simple.slsb
   What do others feel?

Thanks
Anita
--- Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> With a lot of help from Prasad I got the javadocs built on my
> machine. I created a custom style sheet and frameset.
> I just committed the 120+ Mb to the web site and it should for your
> review soon at http://geronimo.apache.org/apidocs/2.0.1/
>
> If you guys are OK with these then I'll go ahead and update the link
> on the web site.
>
> Note that the "Geronimo" banner on top will only work on the "Frames"
> version.
>
> Cheers!
> Hernan
>
> Jarek Gawor wrote:
> > Hernan,
> >
> > The 'Javadoc' link on the main page still seems to point to some
> > outdated API. Also, the 'XML Schemas' link does not have the 2.0
> > schemas.
> >
> > Jarek
> >
> > On 8/21/07, Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Ok, the downloads page is updated as well as the  News in the
> front page.
> >>
> >> Cheers!
> >> Hernan

> "News"