Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org> on 2019/07/21 10:19:20 UTC

open infra tickets

Hello all,

We have 2 older tickets open at infra:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16097 -

  Remove the Google Translate button on Pootle's UI for OpenOffice

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17537 -

  Upgrade translate-toolkit at translate-vm (to version 2.3.1)

Are these still an issue?

Al the best

Peter

Re: open infra tickets

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello

Am 03.08.19 um 12:26 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> The issue is closed now. I try to be behind the other 2 issues we have.
> Get our build bots active again and the translation thing.

As I desdribed in the Jira tickets I can help to get them active again
if I can have access to a test machine (VM) to work it out

When all things work as expected we can switch then

Mechtilde

> Am 2. August 2019 22:57:11 MESZ schrieb Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>:
>> On 21/07/2019 Peter Kovacs wrote:
>>> We have 2 older tickets open at infra:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16097 -
>>>    Remove the Google Translate button on Pootle's UI for OpenOffice
>>
>> This one was opened a long time ago due to this discussion
>> https://s.apache.org/kb3zs
>>
>> I honestly don't think it is worth spending time upon at this stage. We
>>
>> can live with the current situation.
>>
>> Regards,
>>   Andrea.

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F

Re: open infra tickets

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.

Re: open infra tickets

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Re: open infra tickets

Posted by Peter <le...@posteo.de>.
Okay, I will query both for status. If the Google one turns out nasty we close it.

Thanks for the feedback!

All the best
Peter

Re: open infra tickets

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello,

Am 21.07.19 um 12:19 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> Hello all,
>
> We have 2 older tickets open at infra:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16097 -
>
>   Remove the Google Translate button on Pootle's UI for OpenOffice
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17537 -
>
>   Upgrade translate-toolkit at translate-vm (to version 2.3.1)

I'm the OP of this ticket and it is an issue.

When it is fixed, I can move all steps of the translation process to
translate-vm.
Now I must do the last steps at my local machine.

Esp. I can't run po2oo to get the *.sdf files back and commit them to
the repo.

> Are these still an issue?
For me the second one.

> Al the best
>
> Peter

Kind regards

Re: open infra tickets

Posted by Bidouille <oo...@free.fr>.
Hi Peter,

> Remove the Google Translate button on Pootle's UI for OpenOffice
I comment it but I'm afraid that we have no response from OP.
For me: not an issue
And infra can close this