Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/07 05:37:14 UTC

Please deploy the MyFaces archetype

Can someone please 'mvn deploy' the MyFaces archetype to the snapshot repo?

The Maven Archetype plugin now supports a 'remoteRepositories'
attribute, so if an archetype is available in a Maven repo, you can
use it without having to build it yourself.

Wendy

Re: Please deploy the MyFaces archetype

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
We will try to do this for you shortly.  Right now we're trying to
push the tomahawk release out.

Sean