Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Yorik (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com> on 2005/09/27 18:15:08 UTC

Can I save html file instead of showing it in a browser?

I need to obtain cactus test results in a file (html/xml/whatever) rather than showing them in a browser. What should I do?
--
Sent from the Cactus - User forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/Can-I-save-html-file-instead-of-showing-it-in-a-browser--t351294.html#a972874

Re: Can I save html file instead of showing it in a browser?

Posted by Nicolas Chalumeau <ni...@gmail.com>.
;-)

Download and install maven first at http://maven.apache.org (you will
find here the doc and the install instruction). You have to add it to
your PATH environment variable. Then look at the doc and quick start
guide to configure your project.

Nicolas

Posted by Nicolas Chalumeau <ni...@gmail.com>.
Use the ant task or the maven report for cactus they generate xml and
html report. Look at the ant integration here :
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration

Nicolas