Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Yasufumi Mizoguchi <ya...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/12 15:16:35 UTC

Is there any alternative to '*' in SQL interfaces?

Hi,

I'm a newbie and trying SQL interfaces on Solr 6.4.1.

Firstly, I tried to get the values of all fields, but found the following
on 6.4 Draft Ref Guide.

> The * syntax to indicate all fields is not supported in either limited or
unlimited queries.

So, is there any alternative to '*' ?

Re: Is there any alternative to '*' in SQL interfaces?

Posted by Yasufumi Mizoguchi <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Joel.

I look forward to 6.5 & future releases.

Regards,
Yasufumi

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.