Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thierry Kormann <Th...@sophia.inria.fr> on 2000/11/18 17:50:25 UTC

Re: [commit] No more FilterRegions and AffineTransformSource

> Note that with our current implementations of gradients and patterns,
> which follows the latest spec., we no longer pass the BE that conform
> to the previous spec (different defaults for the units). If you'd
> like, I can send a zip of the latest BE test suite (with tests changed
> according to the spec.). Let me know if you are interested.

I am. I think it is going to be time to launch the rasterizer on the BE tests
and see if the ones we don't pass are bugs or none implemented features. Then
we could update the status page.

I can do that if needed.

Thierry.

--
Thierry Kormann
email: Thierry.Kormann@sophia.inria.fr  http://www.inria.fr/koala/tkormann/

Re: [commit] No more FilterRegions and AffineTransformSource

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@eng.sun.com>.
Thierry,

OK, this will have to wait until Monday because of the size. Will do.
V.