Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Patrice Le Vexier <pl...@comcast.net> on 2003/10/14 16:33:17 UTC

introduce yourself wiki's page

I was on the introduce yourself wiki page, but i could not add myself on the
list. Is there a link i missed ?

thanks

Patrice

Re: suggestion : geronimo babylon dictionary for developers

Posted by Emerson Cargnin <ec...@bol.com.br>.
Since my question of putting the geronimo babylon dictionary at geronimo CVS
had no answer :), I'm going to host it at personalblog cvs, for people help,
and at my blog in both binary form and  source code. Have just a couple of
definitions, so any help will be very valuable. If it gets bigger and
usable, I can give it to geronimo cvs at anytime.

Personalblog cvs info :

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/personalblog login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/personalblog co
personalblog

it's on the personalblog/Geronimo_Babylon_Dic dir

http://echofloripa.sytes.net/

note : maybe it take a while till sourceforge puts the new file at the
backup server (read-only, not extssh), till there, you can get at the blog

Posted by Emerson Cargnin <ec...@bol.com.br>.
[...]

Hope this help somebody. At list I've used my couple of jsr's definitions a
couple of times :))

Emerson Cargnin
http://echofloripa.sytes.net

> I was on the introduce yourself wiki page, but i could not add myself on
the
> list. Is there a link i missed ?
>
> thanks
>
> Patrice