Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> on 2003/08/05 23:18:06 UTC

[For All] Participation in Geronimo

Welcome everyone that has expressed interest in the Apache Geronimo
project.

As it was just announced today, we are just getting started - please
watch this mail list, as this is where we'll be doing all Geronimo work
for now.

Thanks again for your patience.

geir

Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-434-2093(m)
geirm@adeptra.com                                   203-247-1713(m)

Re: [For All] Participation in Geronimo

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@ThoughtWorks.net>.
Place holding geronimo page put up ->

-ph

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...