Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Christoph Wilhelms <Ch...@impress.com> on 2003/01/22 15:23:15 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/ant-site/anakia/xdocs/styles heets project.xml site.vsl templates.vm

> From: Conor MacNeill
> Christoph Wilhelms wrote:
> > We should tell the Forrest Guys, so that their code can be HTML 4.01
> > compliant, too!
> >

> Sure, I think there are some Forrest guys in the list :-)

I've seen Jeffs RE ;)

> Anyway, I don't know how many of the issues will be the same
> since most of
> the fixes I made are in the Anakia templates and stylesheets.

The html I have applied to the Anakia files is nearly unmodifies Forrest
HTML-Code, so they <<might>> find your changes valuable :).

@Jeff:
I've taken a look at http://forrest.iguanacharlie.com/ and i hve to admit,
that it's pretty fast and small but has some wierd and different (!)
rendering problems I've see under Phoenix/Gecko and IE6... Ok, they are W3C
conform XHTML 1.0 and CSS, but... :)

Cheers,
Chris