Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by MrNinni <mm...@sardegnait.it> on 2009/01/30 11:55:21 UTC

mail

Hi!

I have servicemix 3.3.
In the hotdeploy directory there is the zip file
"servicemix-mail-2008.01-installer"
I try to install servicemix-mail component, using this command:

smx-arch su mail "-DgroupId=it.sard" "-DartifactId=myMail"

the response is:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'archetype'.
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [archetype:create] (aggregator-style)
[INFO]
[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
'org.codehaus.plexus
.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
[INFO] [archetype:create]
[WARNING] This goal is deprecated. Please use mvn archetype:generate instead
[INFO] Defaulting package to group ID: it.sard
[INFO] We are using command line specified remote repositories:
http://people.ap
ache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository
[INFO] artifact org.apache.servicemix.tooling:servicemix-mail-service-unit:
chec
king for updates from id0
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.servicemix.tooling
ArtifactId: servicemix-mail-service-unit
Version: RELEASE

Reason: Unable to determine the release version

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DartifactI
d=servicemix-mail-service-unit -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to
/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DartifactId=
servicemix-mail-service-unit -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/f
ile -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  org.apache.servicemix.tooling:servicemix-mail-service-unit:jar:RELEASE

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 6 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Jan 30 11:53:15 CET 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 8M/14M
[INFO]

How can i generate the mail module?
Thankyou.
Marco.

Re: mail

Posted by MrNinni <mm...@sardegnait.it>.
Hi!
I have resolved the problem with this command:

mvn archetype:create "-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling"
"-DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-mail-service-unit"
"-DarchetypeVersion=2008.01-SNAPSHOT" "-DgroupId=it.sard"
"-DartifactId=myMail"
"-DremoteRepositories=http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository"

Goodbye!