Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/07 00:07:04 UTC

authorization error when accessing nightly build page

Hi,
I get "You are not authorized to access this page. Please contact your
administrator to be granted the appropriate permissions. " when I go to any
of the links under nightly build in this page:
http://tuscany.apache.org/tuscany-downloads-documentations.html

Anyone else is seeing htis?

Haleh

Re: authorization error when accessing nightly build page

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
thank you

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.