Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2008/01/16 15:38:07 UTC

Re: [OSS Bamboo] Struts 2 SVN - Main Build (Java 6) build 314 has FAILED (0 tests failed). Change made by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik

For whatever reason, I can succesfully buid the head ocally.

I'll apply some patches elsewhere in the codebase to my working copy,
but hold off on any commit until Bamboo is a happy camper.

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
It's passing now, so I guess it was just a "hiccup".

--
HTH, Ted
 * <http://www.StrutsMentor.com/>

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.