Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ti...@sensis.com> on 2007/10/31 18:09:28 UTC

[VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v2.1.1 - Attempt 2.

Hi everyone,

Lets give this another try now that the issues have been worked out.

Its time to get ActiveMQ-CPP 2.1.1 out the door.  We've fixed many
bugs, improved performance and added a couple new features in this
release as well as improved overall stability.

The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.1.1-src.tar.gz

And here's the wiki page for the release:
http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-211-release.html

Please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 *Release* the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 2.1.1
[ ] -1 Veto the *release* (provide specific comments)

Regards,
Tim

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v2.1.1 - Attempt 2.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com>.
Hi Everyone.

Thanks to everyone that voted.  The votes are as follows.

+1: 5
-1: 0

So we will go ahead with the release of ActiveMQ-*CPP* 2.1.1

Regards,
Tim

Nathan Mittler

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
+1

On 10/31/07, Timothy Bish <ti...@sensis.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Lets give this another try now that the issues have been worked out.
>
> Its time to get ActiveMQ-CPP 2.1.1 out the door.  We've fixed many
> bugs, improved performance and added a couple new features in this
> release as well as improved overall stability.
>
> The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
> http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.1.1-src.tar.gz
>
> And here's the wiki page for the release:
> http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-211-release.html
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 *Release* the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 2.1.1
> [ ] -1 Veto the *release* (provide specific comments)
>
> Regards,
> Tim

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v2.1.1 - Attempt 2.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
James
-------

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

RE: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v2.1.1 - Attempt 2.

Posted by "Mittler, Nathan" <na...@sensis.com>.
+1