Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Triquoit Mathieu <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/08 14:36:29 UTC

Axis2 WSDL returned to the user if not complete ?

Dear,

I have an application which exposes a web service with Axis2 1.4.1. After
two days, the WSDL returned to the end-user (by opening a browser or a SOAP
client with http://<host>:port/<context-root>/services/myWebService?wsdl) is
not complete (I mean, missing response definition and so on). But if I sends
a request to the web service, it is running.

In the logs, I see:

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
    at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1444)
    at
org.apache.axis2.builder.XFormURLEncodedBuilder.extractParametersFromRequest(XFormURLEncodedBuilder.java:174)
    at
org.apache.axis2.builder.XFormURLEncodedBuilder.processDocument(XFormURLEncodedBuilder.java:112)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createDocumentElement(TransportUtils.java:164)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:112)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.util.RESTUtil.processXMLRequest(RESTUtil.java:61)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet$RestRequestProcessor.processXMLRequest(AxisServlet.java:818)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:206)

My application is running under Weblogic 8.1 SP3 (JDK 1.4).

Could you please help me ?

Thanks,
Mathieu

Re: Axis2 WSDL returned to the user if not complete ?

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@gmail.com>.
I think your request's content type is wrong. Try setting it to
'application/xml' or 'text/xml'.

/sumedha