Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Alexandre Vermeerbergen <av...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/04 07:02:24 UTC

Re: Workaround for storm-kafka-client shut down issues

Hello,

I also vote +1 for a 1.2.3 as soon as possible.

As usual, I volunteer for testing with big set of topologies.

I am especially interested to test the effect of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-3102 because it might be
the solution to what prevented us so far to upgrade our Kafka
consumers from 0.10.2.0 to Kafka 1.x !

Best regards,
Alexandre Vermeerbergen