Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/02 15:06:33 UTC

[Axis2] Code generation Jira Issue

Hi all,
Is the issue reported by Dennis (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-174) still valid ? I just ran the
code generator for the attached WSDL and it worked fine for me (However I'm
working on Windows XP/SUN JDK 1.4. I see Dennis is on a 'rare' OS , Mandrake
10.1. Can it be something to do with the environment ?)

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2] Code generation Jira Issue

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Just revisited this and found the (my) problem, which was just that the
output was going in an unexpected location because the .sh always does a
"cd ..". Once my committer status comes through I'll modify the .sh to
use AXIS_HOME, as the .bat version does now.

  - Dennis