Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by OLIVERES Vivian <v....@gmail.com> on 2007/03/13 08:46:18 UTC

Need spam data base

Hello,
I am french student at ENSSAT (Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Sciences
Appliquées et de Technologies) and, in the context of a data mining lesson,
I need to develop a small application to show the principe of naive Bayes
learning applicated to spam. This development is simple, but my main
difficulty is to find a list of spam mails and of ham mails.
I think that you have this list, so I would ask if you could to communicate
me your learning corpus of mails.

Thank you for your help,

Vivian OLIVERES

Re: Need spam data base

Posted by Michael Monnerie <mi...@it-management.at>.
On Dienstag, 13. März 2007 OLIVERES Vivian wrote:
> I am french student at ENSSAT (Ecole Nationale Supérieure des
> Sciences Appliquées et de Technologies) and, in the context of a data
> mining lesson, I need to develop a small application to show the
> principe of naive Bayes learning applicated to spam. This development
> is simple, but my main difficulty is to find a list of spam mails and
> of ham mails. I think that you have this list, so I would ask if you
> could to communicate me your learning corpus of mails.

Bonjour, I've got a sample of hand filtered 15.000 spams, and 6000 hams,
if you want.

mfg zmi
// Tel: 0676/846 914 666                      .network.your.ideas.
// Fingerprint: EA39 8918 EDFF 0A68 ACFB  11B7 BA2D 060F 1C6F E6B0
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net                   Key-ID: 1C6FE6B0