Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jim Richards <gr...@cyber4.org> on 2000/11/10 09:38:13 UTC

web.xml location

If I start tomcat with a different server.xml using the -f command line
argument, where does the web.xml file reside? I'm trying
to make my installation of tomcat no depend on anything in the
$TOMCAT_HOME/conf directory (so all my conf stuff can live in one
place, eg. Apache/Cocoon/Tomcat, etc)

I can't seem to find a way to set it, nor a way to determine if it's missing ...

--
Kumera - a new Open Source Content Management System
for small to medium web sites written in Perl and using XML