Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by 战虹 <zh...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/24 08:27:18 UTC

A problem about openmeetings

Dear supports of openmeetings,

I am currently an openmeetings user.Thank you so much for your prominent
work.Openmeetings is really helpful.I encountered a problem when I want to
do some development based on it. I can not find a suitable integrated
development environment about it.I wish you can help me.

waiting for your reply,

Best regards,

         Hong  Zhan

Re: A problem about openmeetings

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hallo Hong,

I guess the majority of the developers is using Eclipse with a few plugins,
like SpringIDE, Subversion and the Ivy Plugin.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock