Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jon Shoberg <jo...@shoberg.net> on 2005/09/23 18:26:31 UTC

No external command defined for contentType:

Anyone else get the message "No external command defined for
contentType:" without any sort of MIME content type declaration?

I can see HTML, PDF, and other documents getting fetched but failing on
the parse with the above message.  When I go directly to the server and
manually get the document I see a valid MIME header for content type
returned in the HTTP response header.

Anyone else seen this?  I'm fetching content but not parsing it reliably.

-j