Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Pooja Murjani <Po...@india.Infogain.com> on 2004/12/10 12:02:30 UTC

Strange problem

Hi Friends,

In my ant script, i have a task defined as,

<taskdef name="dd" classname="a.b.c.d">
      <classpath refid="my.classpath"/>
</taskdef>

where my.classpath is defined as

<path id="my.classpath">
	    <fileset dir="/my/classes">
	         <include name="some.jar"/>
	         <include name="any.jar"/>
	         <include name="j2ee.jar"/>
	   </fileset>
	      <pathelement location="some_path"/>
   </path>

When i want to use this task in Maven, it is showing that there is some
error in class "dd" that i have in one of my included jar files.
The same things are working well in ant, can any one help me regarding
this......do i need to change the syntax of script to do the things work
properly.

Pls help.

Thanks,

Pooja