Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jerry K <ap...@oryx.cc> on 2013/08/01 03:32:53 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Logs analyse

looking at the home page of both products, the last Webalizer update was
April 2011.  The last Awffull update was in 2008.

Jerry

Re: [users@httpd] Logs analyse

Posted by Tom Evans <te...@googlemail.com>.
On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 2:32 AM, Jerry K <ap...@oryx.cc> wrote:
> looking at the home page of both products, the last Webalizer update was
> April 2011.  The last Awffull update was in 2008.

So? The piped logger that I use to rotate my logs was last updated in
2004, it doesn't make it any way not the best damned piped logger
there ever was.

Cheers

Tom

PS: The piped logger is cronolog, if you were wondering