Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by 朱兴雄 <zh...@centrin.com.cn> on 2012/12/26 10:07:36 UTC

In register ISO, the Ready’status is always “NO”

Hi,

I install all of cloudstack in one server.

When in the process Register ISO, the ‘Ready’ status is always “NO”. How
to resolve this problem.

Xingxiong Zhu

re: In register ISO, the Ready’status is always “NO”

Posted by 朱兴雄 <zh...@centrin.com.cn>.
Nitin,

Nice reference.
The problem is resolved. Thank you!