Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Feng, Tianwen" <ti...@sapmarkets.com> on 2002/03/23 21:50:02 UTC

RE: Problem while running Cactus sample with Ant - testSendCookie () method

Hi,

It looks like you don't have the log4j.jar file in your Cactus lib
directory.  If you do have that jar file, make sure the jar file contains
the org.apache.log4j.Level class.  If you do not have that class in your
log4j.jar file, you need to get the right version of the file.

Regards,
Tim