Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sa...@JohnLewis.co.uk on 2009/12/10 10:44:48 UTC

Auto deploy feature in Embedded tomcat

Hi Guys,

I have my application setup on RAD7 using Embedded tomcat via
tomcat-maven-plugin and I run my application via mvn tomcat:run command.
While this setup is working fine for me, I always have to stop the running
tomcat and run this command again whenever I make any changes to the
application

Does anyone had a similar issue before and can you please advise me what
you did to work around it.

This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of the John Lewis Partnership.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this message.
(Please note that it is your responsibility to scan this message for viruses). Email to and from the
John Lewis Partnership is automatically monitored for operational and lawful business reasons.

John Lewis plc
Registered in England 233462
Registered office 171 Victoria Street London SW1E 5NN

Websites: http://www.johnlewis.com
http://www.waitrose.com
http://www.greenbee.com
http://www.johnlewispartnership.co.uk

Re: Auto deploy feature in Embedded tomcat

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.