Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by YVES-ALAIN Duranleau <ya...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/16 20:38:15 UTC

Openoffice by apache

I'm a user of Open Office by Appache on my desk top computer.

Does Open Office by Appache work with a iPad?

Y-A Duranleau

Re: Openoffice by apache

Posted by Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>.
It's not an official solution, but you might want to try RollApp which
allows desktop apps to be run through a browser and is just about usable on
an iPad.
See https://www.rollapp.com/tags/Office

S.

Re: Openoffice by apache

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Right now there is only for the desktop, there are apps to open ODF
documents. OOReader do that: http://appcrawlr.com/ios/ooreader

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor