Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Michael Park <mp...@apache.org> on 2017/03/23 00:29:51 UTC

Mesos Developer Community Meeting (Mar 23)

We don't have a tech talk scheduled for this week, and there are no agenda
items on the meeting doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/>
.
I'll check back tonight to see if there are any agenda items that folks
would like to discuss, but if there's nothing on the agenda, I'll cancel
the meeting for tomorrow as well.

Thanks,

MPark

Re: Mesos Developer Community Meeting (Mar 23)

Posted by Michael Park <mp...@apache.org>.
Alright, I still see no agenda items. We'll cancel this time around as
well. Please reach out to me if you have things you would like to present!
It can be anything from a feature announcement/walk-through, short
tech-talk, a little lesson learned, a bug you'd like to share, etc.

Thanks,

MPark