Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@Covalent.NET> on 1998/06/16 17:29:20 UTC

Re: Apache Downloads with no PGP Please

PGP is only required if you choose to verify the completeness of the
distribution with PGP. I do however understand your issues with
PGP. Perhaps an md5 hash would be more internationally portable.

Thanks for using Apache.

--
Randy Terbush
Apache HTTP Project

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Randy Terbush wrote:

> PGP is only required if you choose to verify the completeness of the
> distribution with PGP. I do however understand your issues with
> PGP. Perhaps an md5 hash would be more internationally portable.

http://www.pgpi.com/

Cheers,

Ben.

WE'RE RECRUITING! http://www.aldigital.co.uk/recruit/