Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/04 20:30:13 UTC

Wes away from Arrow maintenance April 8 - 21

hi folks,

I'll be on vacation starting next Monday and won't be participating in
Arrow maintenance or discussions until I return on April 22. Since
I've been merging a large fraction of PRs historically (35% of 0.13.0,
50% of 0.12.0), other maintainers will need to absorb more PR queue
maintenance to keep the train moving. If you are a contributor, please
be proactive about reaching out to committers to help you get your
patches merged.

If there are any patches that I definitely need to review please send
me an e-mail indicating which ones so I can prioritize once I get
back.

Thanks
Wes