Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Zhi Xie <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/27 06:57:21 UTC

About classes in the package

Hi, Is there anybody know the if class files
under org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.model are generated automatically or
created manually?
It looks like be generated automatically by following some mechanism.

--
Best Regards
Gary

Re: About classes in the package

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Usually, those auto-generated JAXB classes are not so friendly, so we
always need to edit that manually. The similar thing happened in
openejb-jee module.

--
Ivan

Re: About classes in the package