Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peer Brink <pe...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/23 21:46:25 UTC

T5: Invisible formfragment is submitted

I have a radiogroup with two radios. Both have a linked formfragment
which are mutually exclusive. The problem is that the invisible
formfragment will be submitted after switching the radio button.

Example:
Radio A is selected when the form is beeing rendered. Formfragment A is visible.
User selects radio B -> formfragment A disapears and B appears.
User submits the form. Now the getter and setter of the formfragment A
are called instead of the ones from B!

What can I do? Is this intended to work that way or is it a bug?

Regards,
Peer.