Posted to user@struts.apache.org by swathi reddy <sw...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/13 14:50:01 UTC

how to add multiple addon rows in struts..urgert please

Hi all

please let me know how we can add multiple rows like he want to add multiple
Mobile numbers in the jsp page when he want to submit in struts.

page has a filed mobile no. to enetre then beside add another Mobile no. and
edit the No.

please replay quickly...

--
Thanks& Regards

Swathi

Re: how to add multiple addon rows in struts..urgert please

Posted by swathi reddy <sw...@gmail.com>.
wrong word correct field not filed

Posted by swathi reddy <sw...@gmail.com>.
Actuall i am strucked at design

while we we want to add one more number ,he will click at add one more
number then previous one need to be shouln as label and the new empty mobile
no. text field should display.