Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Rick <cr...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 18:19:11 UTC

Webservice via Axis2 in Tomcat.

I'm currently in the process of trying to get running a service using
the Axis2 web service binding in Tomcat environment.  The approach I'm
taking is to create a new distro based off of Ken Tam's web one and add
the current Axis 2.0 binding. I've revived the Hellowordlws from M1
sample and fixed up the SCDL.     Seem reasonable ?  This may not be the
end all but I'm hoping it will get some web services support reasonably
soon.

Re: Webservice via Axis2 in Tomcat.

Posted by Ken Tam <ke...@gmail.com>.
It seems like having the build infrastructure make it really easy to
configure what components go into a distro would help us iterate our
way to the "right" number and makeup of distros.  While the POM and
project structure manipulation required right now isn't particularly
difficult, it could probably be a lot easier -- I'm thinking of some
mechanism where the POM dependency and assembly descriptor XML
fragments associated with each extension can be kept with the
extension, and the distro description just has to reference extensions
by name.  Does that make any sense?

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.