Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de> on 2008/03/26 11:10:18 UTC

release status for release 2.2.2

Hi,

When looking at the release plan, we already started the voting phase
for the release :-)

When do we think that we finished the fixing and testing for the
different release artifacts?

We have:

  - UIMA core (3 open issues)
  - UIMA annotator package (2 open issues)
  - CAS Editor
  - UIMA AS (8 open issues)
  - UIMA CPP

I would like to finish fixing and testing this week. Is that possible?
At least the UIMA core release should be finished this week since we
have exploiter that are waiting for.

-- Michael

Re: release status for release 2.2.2

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

Sorry to answer late. It looks like our decision to use the latest version
of ActiveMQ, 5.0.0, was premature. Although our test suite initially ran
fine, SDK testing continues to find new blocking issues. I expect we will
revert back to AMQ 4.1.1 starting today, and have a stable build later this
week.

UIMA CPP testing looks fine. A build will definitely be available this week
as well.

Eddie