Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "matthew c. mead" <m-...@goof.com> on 2005/02/24 20:37:33 UTC

Ordered list of all possible callbacks?

This may exist and I don't know it, but I've not yet found it.

Has anyone put together a comprehensive list displaying the order of
callbacks against a page or component assuming it implemented every
interface available in the framework for getting callbacks?  This would
be really handy.

If it's not done already, I can code up some logging to determine it and
post it on the Wiki - I'd just rather not duplicate the work if it's
been done already.

Would it be beneficial to know the global ordering of callbacks not only
to pages but to the engine and service as well?

Thanks!

-matt

--
matthew c. mead

http://www.goof.com/

Re: Ordered list of all possible callbacks?

Posted by Ryan Owens <ry...@infoether.com>.
> Would it be beneficial to know the global ordering of callbacks not
> only to pages but to the engine and service as well?

absolutely! I've done that from time to time, especially when building
more complex custom components, but a comprehensive list would be
great.