Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Guillaume Sauthier <Gu...@objectweb.org> on 2005/03/14 15:11:42 UTC

Missing Holder for java.net.URI when using JAXRPC TM

Hi

I think JAXRPC 11 is not clear :
xsd:anyURI -> java.net.URI is optionnal but there is no Holder for URI(
should be 'javax.xml.rpc.holders.URIHolder')

The problem is revealed when you compile classes generated with
wsdl2java using TM version="1.3". We see imports on
java.net.holders.URIHolder. But this class is never generated (because
we don't generate either the corresponding java Bean).

Where should the URIHolder class goes ?
- org.apache.axis.holders ? this package is reserved for axis types Holders
- org.apache.axis.holders.jaxrpc ?
- best place should be javax.xml.rpc.holders ;)

I'll create a Bug for this

regards
Guillaume