Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> on 2009/11/27 16:38:30 UTC

Access to SLINGxSITE [WAS: Re: Loading configuration files]

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
>>>[...]
>>> Cool - could you eventually add that as an example at
>>> http://sling.apache.org/site/jcr-installer-jcrjcrinstall-and-osgiinstaller.html

Seems I don't have edit access to SLINGxSITE - which is what I need, right?
Could someone grant me that access, please? Username: vramdal

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Sommerrogata 13-15, N-0255 Oslo, Norway

Re: Access to SLINGxSITE [WAS: Re: Loading configuration files]

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
I have added you to the sling-committers group on confluence. You should
now be able to edit.

Regards
Felix