Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/01 21:24:33 UTC

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Project Archetype 1.0.0

Hi Stefan

Thanks for that.

Is there anything I or a PMC needs to do to get this onto Maven central or does this just take some time?

As of now I cannot build this w/o a local build:

mvn archetype:generate \
    -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.sling \
    -DarchetypeArtifactId=sling-project-archetype \
    -DarchetypeVersion=1.0.0

Cheers - Andy Schaefer

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2019-05-02 at 08:34 -0700, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> The project is still on sling-whiteboard. Shall I delete the project
> from there as it is now its own git repo?

Yes, absolutely.

Robert

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Project Archetype 1.0.0

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
Hi Konrad

Thanks for the tip. I did release the artifact and it is on Maven Central now.

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Hi Andy,