Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org> on 2004/06/15 22:51:32 UTC

Re: The Bean's The Thing! [was:Re: CForms and Database - 5 Degrees of Separation?]

Il giorno 15/giu/04, alle 21:24, Derek Hohls ha scritto:

> If this approach is potentially useful one, does anyone have any
> ideas on how to actually implement it: would it require new
> functionality to be added in to XDoclet, or would it require
> some Cocoon-based tool that would have to be created from
> scratch?  Either way, I assume that some code would have to be
> written...

If you opt to store the metadata in javadoc comments, I think XDoclet
is the way to go. You'd have to write an XDoclet template for CForm
definitions/bindings, not necessarily some Java code, but I'm not very
familiar with XDoclet.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/