Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by manoj ghosh <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/22 14:19:51 UTC

Error while locating instance bound to org.apache.shindig.social.sample.spi.JsonDbOpensocialService for member at org.apache.shindig.social.sample.oauth.SampleRealm.jsonDbService(SampleRealm.java:43)

Hi Team,

Please help me out in following issue.-

I am using shindig.war(shindig-server-1.1-SNAPSHOT.war) and deploying it on
Jetty Server (Jetty 6.1) in RHEL 6.5 env with jdk 1.7

while deployment of this war we are getting attached errors.
please respond us is there anything that may have any compatibility issue..
or is there any configuration missing?

Thanks in advance

with regards,
Manoj

--

*MANOJ KUMAR GHOSH*
*Mob: 9811686350*

******
" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any dissemination, copying of this e-mail and any attachments
thereto or use of their contents by any means whatsoever is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents from
your computer system."

Re: Error while locating instance bound to org.apache.shindig.social.sample.spi.JsonDbOpensocialService for member at org.apache.shindig.social.sample.oauth.SampleRealm.jsonDbService(SampleRealm.java:43)

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@gmail.com>.
I would suggest you upgrade to using the latest version of shindig.  I
am not sure you are going to get much support for such an old version.