Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Justin Wyllie <ju...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2010/06/14 14:42:05 UTC

RPC calls to the container from the gadget

Hi
Sorry to post here. This is really more a users question but I'm just hoping one of you experts can help me out.
Am I correct in thinking that the following are the only 5 possible RPC calls a gadget may make to a gadget container (as part of the spec. I mean. I think in your own implementation you could extend this).
gadgets.window.adjustHeight()

gadgets.Prefs.set() or gadgets.Prefs.setArray()

gadgets.window.setTitle();

gadgets.views.requestNavigateTo()

opensocial.requestSendMessage()
These seem to be what Shindig handles (the first 4 in fact) so I am assuming the answer is yes and wanted to check.
Thanks
Justin Wyllie

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/

Re: RPC calls to the container from the gadget

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com>.
Close.  There's also requestShareApp(), and depending on your container,
requestPermission()