Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by DEBANJAN <De...@level3.com> on 2007/10/10 16:05:53 UTC

A ServiceMix query(Eclipse), errors and jar files

Hi,
I am quite new working with ServiceMix and have a couple of basic queries.

I have downloaded the code of servicemix and eclipse from the wiki page in
my X: drive. Now I can observe 15 errors itself after viewing the code
through Eclipse. The error reads like---

<<--
SeveSeverity and Description	Path	Resource	Location	Creation Time	Id
The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find
the class file for java.lang.Enum. Fix the build path then try building this
project		CVEventHandler	Unknown	1192017959971	25837
rity and Description	Path	Resource	Location	Creation Time	Id
The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find
the class file for java.lang.Enum. Fix the build path then try building this
project		CVEventHandler	Unknown	1192017959971	25837
-->>

I guess the error is due to non-availability of jar files and PATHS.

Now when i browse to MenuItems>Window>Preferences>Installed JARs, I observe
the default settings as-

JRE name - j2re1.4.2_06
JRE Home Directory- C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_06
and some jres which is referenced to C:

I have manually added a 3 jar files as follows-

X:\eclipse-3.2\dev\lib\servicemix\stax-api-1.0.jar
X:\eclipse-3.2\dev\lib\servicemix\servicemix-2.0.2.jar
X:\eclipse-3.2\dev\lib\servicemix\servicemix-3.0-M1.jar

I want to know,
1. Do we need to download any external jar files to remove the errors of the
Servicemix?
2. Are those jars pointing to C: atall needed?
3. Do I need to add any other jar manually?

Thanks in advance.
Regards
-Dev

RE: A ServiceMix query(Eclipse), errors and jar files

Posted by DEBANJAN <De...@level3.com>.
Thanks for the help.

Regards
-Dev

Senthooran Kularajasingha wrote:

> either that or if you are using jdk1.6, right click on the project and
> navigate to "Libraries" and click on "Add Library" and choose "JRE System
> Libarary".  which worked for me
>

> DEBANJAN wrote:
>>
>> Thanks a lot man.
>> Only one change and now there are no changes.
>>
>> Cheers
>> -Dev
>>

>> Zhurakousky, Oleg wrote:
>>>
>>> java.lang.Enum is the issue since Enum is only available since Java 5.
>>> Change JDK to 1.5
>>> Oleg

-----
Thanks and Regards