Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/14 20:56:06 UTC

Re: Regression in Airflow Hel Chart

Hi Lewis, looks like you are using a dev version of the chart.

If you run the latest released version of the chart as documented in
https://airflow.apache.org/docs/helm-chart/stable/index.html#installing-the-chart,
it should not require adding of any repo.

The new version of Helm Chart 1.1.0 (
https://github.com/apache/airflow/milestone/39) would be released in next
couple of week.

Regards,
Kaxil

Posted by Lewis John McGibbney <le...@apache.org>.
Hi Kaxil,
Thanks for your response.
Yes we track and use the dev version as I know there are changes ongoing as the Helm Chart continues to mature. We want to anticipate those changes as we continue to stabilize our Airflow platform. So for now, working with the dev Helm Chart is just fine.
What I am getting at here, is that there is a prerequisite for working with the dev version of the Chart... which I've explained below :)
For other Airflow users who might also want top track and develop the Airflow Helm Chart, it would be good if we could add the prerequisites...wdyt?
lewismc