Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Anton Hughes <ku...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/26 03:46:50 UTC

Examples of sticky load balancing

Hello

I am interesting in learning - and possibly using - the Sticky Load
Balancer.

Are there any examples of this? The documentation gives examples of most of
the others, but not this one.

Thanks

Re: Examples of sticky load balancing

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

a good place also to look for examples is the unit tests of camel.
There should be some for sticky load balancer.

Also the Camel in Action book covers all the load balancers in chapter
8, section 8.6

--
Claus Ibsen