Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de> on 2004/05/10 09:47:00 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] New Slide Committer: Stefan Lützkendorf

By the following votes with no vetos Stefan Lützkendorf
<lu...@itaw.hu-berlin.de> has been elected as a new committer for the
Jakarta Slide project:

Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@apache.org>: +1
Daniel Florey <df...@c1-fse.de>: +1
Martin Wallmer <Ma...@t-online.de>: +1
Martin Dulisch <md...@s-und-n.de>: +1
Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>: +1
Martin Holz <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>: +1
Peter Nevermann <Pe...@softwareag.com>: +1

These votes include at least four binding ones from members of the
Jakarta PMC.

The vote thread can be found here:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=11300

Oliver

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] New Slide Committer: Stefan Lützkendorf

Posted by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@itaw.hu-berlin.de>.
Hello,
Thanks for accepting me as commiter. I'm developer at the Institut
für Terminologie und angewandte Wissensforschung in Berlin.
We are using slide as WebDAV interface to the XML database Sonic XIS
with a slide store of our own.
Currently I have reworked the webdav ant tasks formerly part of the
slide distribution and would like to revive them as part of slides
webdav client distribution if it is of a common interest.

best Regards, Stefan

Oliver Zeigermann wrote:
> By the following votes with no vetos Stefan Lützkendorf
> <lu...@itaw.hu-berlin.de> has been elected as a new committer for the
> Jakarta Slide project:
>
> Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@apache.org>: +1
> Daniel Florey <df...@c1-fse.de>: +1
> Martin Wallmer <Ma...@t-online.de>: +1
> Martin Dulisch <md...@s-und-n.de>: +1
> Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>: +1
> Martin Holz <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>: +1
> Peter Nevermann <Pe...@softwareag.com>: +1
>
> These votes include at least four binding ones from members of the
> Jakarta PMC.
>
> The vote thread can be found here:
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=11300
>

> Oliver

|                                            |
|  Stefan Lützkendorf                        |
|  Institut für Terminologie und             |
|  angewandte Wissensforschung (itaw) GmbH   |
|  Sitz: Georgenstr. 35                      |
|        10117 Berlin                        |
|  Tel.: ++49 (030) 30 86 20 84              |
|  Fax : ++49 (030) 30 86 20 87              |